December 8, 2009

TRAINEES WEEKLY REPORT: WEEK 18


FAITH MUMO
The week to me has been fine, have been busy working hard t see ends meet and by that I feel exhausted but happy to have achieved.
 JOHN NGARUIYA
My week was good trying to brainstorm on our Kibera Film School script project. We are progressing but we are still building it trying to share ideas and getting feedbacks because we want a good job but everything is good.
JOSPHAT KEYA
Working on the Kibera Film School documentary project ,we revised the script & delegated each a role to play in the film .I was given the role of a director. I hope to learn more from this.
EVANS KANG’ETHE
The week was fine I participated in the class project and I also met different visitors from Map Kibera a newly formed group in Kibera and also Robin Dixon a journalist  from the L.A. times .I also discussed my project with the fellow students and according to me, that was a way forward.
MARTHA KISAKA
The week has been fine. We have been working on the film school script and it is developing positively so far there has been no challenges. Thanks.
VICTOR OLUOCH
Its has been a busy week with lots of project going on at the same time I am working on the school’s script and personal projects .I am hoping we are going to finish our school project  on time to give us space for our own projects.
SHAMIM ACHIENG
The week was fine fantastic and I had a wonderful experience we are all happy to come up with a script God willing we will finish the project and start our projects.
GABRIELA OPERRE
The week has been very good we want to work on our Kibera Film project and for our personal at least I have an idea of a documentary and a fictional film to look at. I hope for the projects to give out good results.

To support the great youth of the Kibera Film School, please visit our Global Giving Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not just a name welcome and learn the art of filmmaking. Our training is hands-on.