December 11, 2009

Los Angeles Times in Kibera

Kibera film school had the privilege of getting a visitor from Los Angeles Times, who paid us a visit . ROBIN DIXON who is a correspondent based in Johannersburg. She has been in daily journalism for 30 years and she spent 10 years in Moscow as  a reporter.



Robin Dixon said, ‘For the few days I was in kibera, I met great people, who are talented in different ways, and I also discovered that kibera has lots of stories, I love kibera and I hope to come again and again says’.



 Robin Dixon with Kibera Film School Trainees and Teddy (in green), who plays Peter in Togetherness Supreme


To support the great youth of the Kibera Film School, please visit our Global Giving Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not just a name welcome and learn the art of filmmaking. Our training is hands-on.