March 7, 2012

I Used To Narrate Non-Existent Films; Kibet.


Of all the film schools why do you want to join KFS?
After a survey I found that KFS is a school that had more practical lessons compared to the rest.

What drives you?
Entertainment. I believe that life is too serious and I would like to bring moments of ease through film.






Pensive will i make the cut!  Mathew Kibet seems to be wondering.
How was the interview?
Was wonderful and I got to meet serah mwihaki whom am told is the best script teacher in the country.

What’s the memorable thing you remember from the interview?
The judges laughed when I told them that when I was a child I used to narrate stories that didn't exist.

What’s your perception of fellow applicants?
I got to interact with Audrey and Adan who seemed to really have the passion for film especially Audrey she 


To support the great youth of the Kibera Film School, please visit our Global Giving Page

1 comment:

  1. This is really an informative & useful blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Piano classes in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

It's not just a name welcome and learn the art of filmmaking. Our training is hands-on.