November 18, 2013

From Uganda To 'Kibera Film School' To Study Filmmaking.

 
-->
My name is Lewis Mathew

I am 21 years.

I come from Jinja-Uganda

 Lewis Mathew



I got to know KFS while volunteering for the 3rd edition of Slum Film Festival


Why did you join KFS?
The reason why I joined Kibera Film School is because I want to be a good video editor and camera person…be the best Ugandan filmmaker.

Describe your experience at KFS?
At KFS, I have done a lot of networking, I have met many focused talented souls. I have gotten the chance to interact with caring, talented creatives who really love what they do. The trainers are willing to share what they know to us the trainees, the experience is fun and challenging.

Your most challenging moment so far?
Scriptwriting has been my major challenge. Having to come up with a 2-minute final script has been a challenge, but am on the right track. 

Describe KFS in 3 words?
Encouraging, Unique, Fun.

Mathew in red sweater with some of his classmates
 Some of Mathew's classmates in Videography class

To support the great youth of the Kibera Film School, please visit our Global Giving Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not just a name welcome and learn the art of filmmaking. Our training is hands-on.